Applicants must play (1) to (3) consecutively, record them to a video file (file format must be MP4, AVI, MOV or WMV), and upload it to their “My page”. Performance order of the pieces can be determined by the applicant.
- J.S. Bach: a piece from the Well-Tempered Clavier
- A Sonata by Beethoven: either the first movement from op.2-2, op.2-3, op.7, op.10-1, op.10-2, op.10-3, op.13, op.22, op.28, op.31-1, op.31-2, op.31-3, op.53, op.54, op.57, op.106 or op.111; or the first and second movements from op.27-1, op.78, op.101, op.109 or op.110
- An etude by Chopin, Liszt, Debussy, Scriabin, Rachmaninov, Bartok, Prokofiev, Stravinsky or Ligeti
- The camera angle must remain unchanged, the video must not be edited, and the applicant’s face and hands are to be clearly visible.
- The three pieces of the repertoire must be performed consecutively without stopping the camera, recorded to a video file and uploaded to the applicant’s “My page”.
- Edited/processed video will not be considered for selection.
- The video file must be newly recorded for the 11th Hamamatsu International Piano Competition, and any pieces not on the repertoire list must not be recorded.